Multimodal transport (combined transport)
Combining modes of transport for freight:
Transport by air, land, sea and rail: TMT’s strengths
• Conventional (curtain-sider trailer, van, Joloda,
trailer, bulk trucks, truck with tailgate) for bulk or
packaged goods (pallets, cartons) intended for all destinations.
• Containers (chassis for 20 'and 40', tilting chassis,
chassis equipped with generator or rotary valves)
• Import and export positioning for all destinations.
• Tank (hazardous or non-hazardous chemical liquid and food)
for all destinations.
• Express ((all volumes and weights) for all destinations.
• Chartering of all types.